Sunday 3 September - REST DAY
We have covered 200km in 7 days, Michael and the team are replacing their laces! Join us in Benalla on Day 9 - Monday 4 September as we continue the trek to Canberra.
Registration link: TLW Course Registration Form (jotform.com)
We would like to thank and acknowledge:
- Lionel, Jo and Tadgh from First Nations Traffic Management for keeping everyone safe
- Nic and team from Deadly Sports Plus for their first aid services
- incolink for a nurse and vehicle along the way
- Chloe and team from Victorian Trades Hall Council for supplying lunches everyday
- Everyone who has donated or bought a piece of merch to keep the journey going from afar
- All walkers who have turned up to show your support
We appreciate each and every one of you!