Students Skype Nathan Lovett Murray
Lucky students from Ulverstone Primary School in Tasmania and Katanning Senior High School from WA had the exclusive opportunity to speak to Essendon Football player Nathan Lovett Murray. The opportunity was won as part of a Walk the Talk Challenge, where their schools registered to The Long Walk’s education program Walk the Talk and went into the draw.
Questions asked included.....
• how he started his football career and what interested him to do so?
• When in high school, what his greatest dream was for Indigenous Australians?
• how many games has he played, and what it’s like playing for Essendon?
• does he work outside of football and what is his ultimate career goal?
• they also discussed what type of music he likes (Hip Hop) and his favourite song?
Find out all about Walk the Talk at our new Walk the Talk website